Anyone every hit it big on the on board slot machines?

singinglizzie

April 2016, Coral Princess 15 day full transit of Panama Canal. On a sea day about 4pm hit $1,600 on a $10 single line double diamond machine. Filled out the paperwork and moved to the next machine where I hit $1,350 on a $3 pull. Paperwork completed, moved to the next machine which also was a $1 machine that I bet three credits for a $3 pull/max bet. Hit the Progressive: $13,530. All three happened within 45 minutes or less. But wait.... several nights later before late dinner seating I went back to the $10 (two $5 credit/max bet) and hit the three double diamonds for $8,000!

May 2017 Grand Princess 10 day to Alaska. On one of the initial sea days to Alaska, during morning play at Lock It Link Machine (the one with the red and gold hearts) a lady to my right asked what had to happen to win the GRAND ($12,500) Jackpot. I explained to her that just like there were gold hearts that said MINI and MINOR, that came up every so often paying smaller progressives ($10 & $50 respectively when playing one cent credits) that there also were gold hearts for both the MAJOR and GRAND jackpots. Within ten minutes.... bang.... I got the GRAND heart. My eyes bugged out at I stared, no sure I really won, until the machine began screaming out the payout counting up to the $12,500. Upon arriving in the first Alaskan port, I took a good portion of that money right to Wells Fargo for a cash deposit. And in all fairness, as an earlier poster pointed out. That morning I had close to $2,000 in the machine before I did hit.

October 2017 NCL Escape, first evening of a 7 night cruise, a machine that I bounced my bet around before jumping up to a $10 spin. Second spin yielded a bonus that paid right under $6K.

But one last one as a lesson that it doesn't take much to win. Last morning of a cruise, a couple betting three quarters (max bet) hit $2,500. Yes, they were very happy. What was interesting to note that on this last day of the cruise, they had ONLY earned 20 points during the eight day cruise. This was a Princess ship, meaning that they had only gambled a total of $100 for the entire cruise.