Catholic Mass

Blue Lagoon

Hi,

Holland america has one on board. We sail them a lot because of that. We are going on Princess 11/28 and are blessed to to traveling with a dear friend who is a priest, so we have mass for that cruise too!

Maria

Could anyone tell me if there is typically a Catholic priest onboard Azamara ships? This used to be the case with Celebrity but now it has changed.

I don't know about other Azamara ships, but I do know about Journey Nov 3, 2010 cruise. I will be onboard and I will be having Catholic Mass whenever it can be scheduled.

Father (Frankmgr)

i wish you were on our cruise. Would love to have mass on board.

We will have it on two of the three cruises that we are taking but not on the Azarmara. I do wish that they would offer it on all of their cruises.

By the way I see that was your first post. Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Maria

An interesting point - I would wonder about space for a specific catholic oriented mass as public venues are very limited..... I think I caught an interfaith service in the library once, which was rather awkward as I was unaware it was taking place at the other end of the 'L' shaped room.

They are more likely to offer it in the Looking Glass lounge. My experience to date is whenever guests volunteer to support/offer/run faith related activities this is welcomed. I would suggest you email Azamara now so that you can start ti set things up so you do not have to do as much when you are onboard

Archived