Jewel Thermal Spa question...

tin01

We will be cruising from NYC in February 2011 and i would like to buy a spa pass atleast for the 4 days at sea. Now, can i do that right after embarkation ( I know they sellout fast ) ?

Can I buy them in advance for specific dates ?

How much do they cost ?

Does anyone have some pictures of the Thermal Spa on the Jewel ?

Thank you

Tin

You can buy a pass for the entire cruise after you board.

As far as I know, you cannot buy the daily passes in advance, only that day. If they sell out of "weekly" passes, there may not be any daily passes made available. If this has changed, I'm sure someone else will post.

On the 9/4 cruise we went up to the Spa and took "the tour". Me and DW and another couple, went to all the "stations" or treatment rooms where they demoed treatments. Saw the thermal couches and hot tub etc. We also stopped by the Gym to hear their pitch.

At the end they offered the special for two for the entire cruise. They did meantion a day pass but you have to buy that day. They also said that there is only limited passes on sale and they go quick.

We entered the raffle but you had to be present to win free treatments, raffle time was listed in the Freestyle Daily.

We chose not do by the cruise 7 day pass. You could do what we did, board, have lunch then go on the Spa tour and buy your pass.

FWIW

Brighton

Can you tell me the cost of the week long pass- also do you get a locker for the whole week-or do you have to get a key every day?

Truthfuly I don't remember, I think if you bought it during the tour (tour discount only) was $99 a person or $150 a couple for 7 day cruise.

Don't quote me on that, I was carrying around my carry on full of soda, sure needed the message treatment by the time we were done with the tour.

Archived