Pride Pub Crawl???

Lydia B.

We did it a year ago - don't know if it was a line or the truth but they said it was their first one in honor of the cruise director assistant's birthday. It was a blast.

Yeah, you go from bar to bar on the ship, with "challenges" at each place for points. Challenges amount to figuring out riddles, group kareoke, dance contest, etc. Supposedly someone was going to win a prize at the end, but we bailed at the last place before it was over (during the dance contest stuff) so don't know if that happened or not. It was truthfully the most fun we had on the ship, I think because everyone that shows up for the pub crawl is out to have a good time. Plus, it was entertaining to us when we'd invade a nice, peaceful bar and take it over for about 15 minutes before moving on. :)

I was on the Pride a week ago... the Pub Crawl was fun. They counted points by how many shots you bought at each bar (had to show receipts) and they have scavenger hunt. One time they asked who had a Carnival Caper, then a deck plan and they had us switch shirts with someone. It was fun and the group was a fun group. I don't know what ship you are going on, but the Pride girls who ran it made it a lot of fun... It was the most fun night I had on the ship..

I was on the Pride a week ago... the Pub Crawl was fun. They counted points by how many shots you bought at each bar (had to show receipts) and they have scavenger hunt. One time they asked who had a Carnival Caper, then a deck plan and they had us switch shirts with someone. It was fun and the group was a fun group. I don't know what ship you are going on, but the Pride girls who ran it made it a lot of fun... It was the most fun night I had on the ship..

MissyKay........did you do a review on the PRIDE? We are on her in 4 weeks. Do you know who is replacing Greg Kneale in 3 weeks? Can you give us the pros and cons of your trip with the PRIDE and on shore please?

What night do they do the pub crawl?

YEp, :) Just did it! lots of fun!

ccletzgo,

What did you think of the PRIDE? Can we get a short review from you? Pros and cons please??? How was the weather on sea days? Could you lay out at the pool?? Was it warm in port?

I read earlier that they give you points based on the number of shots... do you get points for other drinks? I'm not much of a "shooter" :D So what items should I carry with me to get a leg up on the challenges? keys? carnival caper? map?

lots of kamikazes were served. Yep, a caper is a good idea. ;) A switch of shirts was called for. Some of the guys, in the girls tops were hysterical! funniest thing.

DH would have torn out the seams on my blouse, so we couldn't do it. Have fun. The Pub crawl is one of the best I have done.:D

Archived