What's going on here carnival!

march272010

So I book our cruises, pay for them on my card, use my card for all cruise related purposes, yet carnival sends emails( to my email address) and snail mail to my husband! He keeps getting special offers and stuff and I get nothing. He is passenger 2 on our cruises. Is carnival sexist? Lmao. I think its funny but just wondering if this happens to anyone else.

I also haven't gotten anything in the regular mail. I would love to receive the e-mail re: 20% off excursions booked online. I don't think it is anything sexist- I just think there is no rhyme or reason to the CCL works!:p

Yup, we don't get anything from Carnival at all. And this is our 5th cruise with them. But it's not just them. We have friends who sail with us and we have both been on Princess twice . . . they get offers from them all of the time and we don't! Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of cruiselines?

Not Carnival but it made me think of a similar story. For years when I lived at home, I shopped at Victoria's Secret. Could never figure out why my dad received tons of coupons for discounts, free panties, etc and magazines. Best we could figure, when I gave them my phone number during checkout, it was listed under his name! :D

happened to me too........ I just a little pi$$ed. Hubby is the second passenger, i did all the research, all the booking, and I paid for it on my credit card and what is even funnier his credit card is under my name. Even on manage my cruise I had to put husband name in and his birthdate into carnival system to access the information.. Hello Carnival...... thank goodness i open all the mail, otherwise all those offers that they like to send out would end up in the garbage. Hey Carnival at least I will get something .... hubby is computer challenged and does not do email.... so its my email addy you have to send your mail too LOL:)

Yep, happens to me all the time. I have been the one to book and pay for our last 7 cruises but DH gets the welcome back emails, the survey emails and other emails that I never get.

Whats up with that?? :confused::eek::D

LOL, that's funny because my husband gets all the emails too and he's the 2nd passenger. But I'm used to it because the same thing happens with our Disney emails as well.

Check the email address you are using in your profile.

Check the email address you are using in your profile.

Its my email address. My husband has nothing to do with anything regarding our cruises. His name is only listed as passenger 2. It's actually now starting to annoy me because I see it happens to other women as well.

Archived