Dawn - La Trattoria and Impressions

tiff123

The map of the dawn says there is a restaurant called La Trattoria but the only Italian specialty restaurant I've heard of is Impressions. Or is Impressions not the Italian specialty restaurant? If so... what is Impressions? Can someone give me a breakdown on the difference and let me know what the cover charge for La Trattoria is?

Thanks! :)

The map of the dawn says there is a restaurant called La Trattoria but the only Italian specialty restaurant I've heard of is Impressions. Or is Impressions not the Italian specialty restaurant? If so... what is Impressions? Can someone give me a breakdown on the difference and let me know what the cover charge for La Trattoria is?

Thanks! :)

Back in the old days, Impressions was the 3rd main restaurant on the Dawn. La Tratorraa was part of the buffet area. They changes thiings around & The Italian (lLa Tratorra) restaurant is located is on deck 6 by Le Bistro & Gatsby's Bar & under Bamboo

I believe the cover is still $10.

I hope this helps

Happy Cruising

La Trattoria is long gone. It was just a section of the buffet that was curtained off during dinner hours to serve as the Italian Specialty restaurant. When NCL put Impressions Italian Restaurant in the space on Deck 6 that was formerly occupied by the third MDR, La Trattoria was eliminated. I have no idea why NCL hasn't removed reference to it from the Deck 12 plan.

Back in the old days, Impressions was the 3rd main restaurant on the Dawn. La Tratorraa was part of the buffet area. They changes thiings around & The Italian (lLa Tratorra) restaurant is located is on deck 6 by Le Bistro & Gatsby's Bar & under Bamboo

I believe the cover is still $10.

I hope this helps

Happy Cruising

No...the Italian restaurant on Deck 6 is named Impressions Italian Restaurant, not La Trattoria.

Archived