Print documents without being cabin assigned?

scrapmamma

We have 40 days to go and we're still not assigned a cabin. My documents are ready to go and I printed them out.

The problem is that everything says TBA even the luggage tags. I assume I'll have to reprint the luggage tags once we're assigned but what about the rest of the docs?

Thanks!

We have 40 days to go and we're still not assigned a cabin. My documents are ready to go and I printed them out.

The problem is that everything says TBA even the luggage tags. I assume I'll have to reprint the luggage tags once we're assigned but what about the rest of the docs?

Thanks!

If you get your cabin assignment before you leave then you will need to reprint the luggage tags & your boarding pass. You could even wait till you get to the pier as they will have tags there~

Use the TBA tags-- do not put a number on it until it is verified by the porter at the port.

You can be assigned now--and moved again before sailing. its rare but it does happen

Archived