sockets in the cabins

joannas

apologies for such a mundane thread! But are the sockets in the cabins designed to take English appliances, American or European - just wondering which adaptor to pack

hey come on I have to start packing - it's only 57 days or whatever ..... a girl has to get planning

smiles

Joanna

apologies for such a mundane thread! But are the sockets in the cabins designed to take English appliances, American or European - just wondering which adaptor to pack

hey come on I have to start packing - it's only 57 days or whatever ..... a girl has to get planning

smiles

Joanna

There is a standard American plug, and what FT tells me is a European plug. Both located next to each other above the desk.

I believe we always take one of those things that have extra plugs on it (ZQ Vol is responsible for all the batteries and "toys") since the outlets are so limited in the cabin -one of the few drawbacks. When I am traveling solo not a problem at all since I am low tech and stay "unplugged" for the most part (don't even use the hair dryer) but if you are high tech - could be an issue.

FT

ZQVol is right -- there is a US and a European plug next to each other on the desk. Using Disney Jen's advice, I bring a power strip so I can plug in Phone, curling iron, toothbrush etc. The hair dryer has European plug so can use that on its' own. Noticed this last trip that a new European plug has been installed next to the mirror at the end of the bed -- I used my European adapter for the curling iron. Hope this helps!

Vandrefalk

Archived