Rooms on spa deck on freedom

Natburns

Hi, Im a little confused, but arent those balconys the ones that used to be family OVs? So they are balconys, many hold more than 2 people. The biggest difference is the balcony door slides.

I believe the con is they are uncovered.

I think Im understanding which cabins .. a balcony category right?

PS did you get that category name from some site other than Carnival?? I think someone else asked that too, and it was from a TA site. not a carnival category specifically called ocean balconys ... there are ocean suites.. ??

Looks like 8Fs to me .. all 8s are balconys.

You might have to start a new thread, with the question in the name ... I could be wrong, but Im pretty sure these are uncovered. They used to be OVs.

The sliding door is nicer.

I just got off Conquest and some ladies at my table had the aft extended balconies. I had heard they were half covered, but these ladies were upset that they were not completely covered. So if you want shade, you probably dont want a aft facing either.

I stayed in one of these on the Valor just after the conversion. The balconies are actually half covered. Since they are on Spa deck, there is not too much higher on the ship you can go....we found the location to be great, just down the hall and out the door you are on the central Lido deck area. The sliding door is wonderful and the view is awesome.

Archived