Solstice - Concierge Class C3

PirateGal

Hi everyone,

New to Celebrity. Was wondering if someone can fill me in about the balcony rooms in the Concierge Class on the Solstice? We usually go interior or oceanview but considering splurging and treating ourselves to our first balcony!

Is the Concierge Class better than Veranda? Would you recommend one over the other? Any advice you can give us would be great!

Thanks in advance for the help!

The room and balcony size are the same... the location of the rooms are typically better...

It just depends if you like the "extra" amenities..... lounge charis with ottoman on balcony,extended brkfst menu,champagne and fruit day of embarkation,canpaes at nite, better towels,pillows.... just some extra perks.... they're listed on the website.

We just booked a C3 since it wasn't too much more than reg balcony... and we get an extra cruise credit

CC

Take a close look at the deck plan and you will see why the price is different between the various categories in Concierge Class. C1 cabins are in the best location of the ship, C2 is slightly worse, etc. As far as differences between Oceanview and Concierge and whether or not it's worth the extra money, it depends on what the price difference is, at least for me. I'm willing to spend an extra $150 pp or less and get CC class. Any more than that and I would say no. At one point a few months ago, you could get a C3 on my cruise for less than an Oceanview. The special lasted for a few weeks and then disappeared when they booked enough of those cabins.

Hi everyone,

New to Celebrity. Was wondering if someone can fill me in about the balcony rooms in the Concierge Class on the Solstice? We usually go interior or oceanview but considering splurging and treating ourselves to our first balcony!

Is the Concierge Class better than Veranda? Would you recommend one over the other? Any advice you can give us would be great!

Thanks in advance for the help!

We debated this too and ended up going for a C3, because there was a great price and it only cost us $100 more than a regular balcony. The regular balcony room we had was one of the special ones with the extra large balconies, but we felt that the extra cruise credit should take precedence over the large balcony for this trip. Additionally, our balcony was "partially obstructed," meaning it had lifeboats directly below, and DH wasn't sure he wanted that.

Anyway, in researching our various options, I came to the conclusion that the best concierge rooms on the S-class ships are C2s, because they are the ones that can have the extra large balconies. C1s are great because they're mostly midship and convenient, but I'd take a larger balcony and a longer walk any day.

Archived