Blue Lagoon return ferry

spacepotatoes

Just wondering if Blue Lagoon assigns a particular return time on the ferry when you book? We'll be in Nassau from 8 AM to 6 PM and would like to do the dolphin encounter and beach day there. When we make the reservations, does that include reserved ferry times?

I think we'd be able to stay until the 4 PM return ferry and have no problems getting back to the ship in time. My concern is that the island might be really busy with 6 ships in port that day so if we don't have a guaranteed spot and everyone waits until that last ferry...well, we don't want to be pier runners ;)

Thanks!

Just wondering if Blue Lagoon assigns a particular return time on the ferry when you book? We'll be in Nassau from 8 AM to 6 PM and would like to do the dolphin encounter and beach day there. When we make the reservations, does that include reserved ferry times?

I think we'd be able to stay until the 4 PM return ferry and have no problems getting back to the ship in time. My concern is that the island might be really busy with 6 ships in port that day so if we don't have a guaranteed spot and everyone waits until that last ferry...well, we don't want to be pier runners ;)

Thanks!

I wouldn't worry about having a spot on the return ferry, there are usually 2 of them on days that it is heavy.

But it's likely that it will be very busy with 6 ships in port. Not the quiet relaxing lagoon that it's meant to be.

But it's likely that it will be very busy with 6 ships in port. Not the quiet relaxing lagoon that it's meant to be.

I was afraid of that, but I'm figuring that it'll probably be the case anywhere we go in Nassau that day. Unfortunately, I'm a teacher and that is the only week I can go so not much choice. All the other ships we considered for the same week are the ones that will be in port with us, LOL. We'll just have to make the best of it and hope for the best!

How do you know how many ships will be in port the day you are?
I use cruisett.com. Click on "Ports" and then the port you want to check. It will give you a list of dates and ships that are in port on those dates. You can also click on specific months to see when you are travelling.

I was afraid of that, but I'm figuring that it'll probably be the case anywhere we go in Nassau that day. Unfortunately, I'm a teacher and that is the only week I can go so not much choice. All the other ships we considered for the same week are the ones that will be in port with us, LOL. We'll just have to make the best of it and hope for the best!

I use cruisett.com. Click on "Ports" and then the port you want to check. It will give you a list of dates and ships that are in port on those dates. You can also click on specific months to see when you are travelling.

Thanks!

Archived