Mia to fll transportation

rabbit72

Sorry if this has been asked already, I scanned thru the threads and couldn't find my answer. We are flying into MIA but staying at Hyatt Pl North, does anyone know how much a taxi would be from the airport to hotel? I have used SAS before but they don't pick up at MIA just drop-offs.

Thanks

Brenda

A taxi form MIA to FLL area hotels will run $85-100.:eek: Supershuttle will make the trip for about $40 per person. You might check Larry's Limos - often suggested on these boards for service from MIA. Renting a car MIA to FLL is probably your cheapest option. Good luck!:)

We use Howard's Car and Van Service to pick us up at Miami Airport and take us to a hotel in Ft. Lauderdale. I think we paid $60 for the two us plus a tip. He is punctual and very pleasant. Call him at 954-649-0099. We go to Ft. Lauderdale about four times a year.

Sheila

We were in the same situation.... flying into Miami..staying in Hollywood for a cruise the next day our of Fort Lauderdale. After much research we are renting a car with Thrifty. It will cost us a total of $52 with all taxes. We return it the next morning to their location in Fort Lauderdale and they provide a free shuttle to the pier for our cruise. We will have to pay $20 for parking at the Westin but it gives us a chance to drive around anywhere we want to the night before or morning of cruise.

I have 3 people and it was close to $80-100 for 3 of us to hotel from MIA. Not to mention the cost of getting to pier from the Westin (which was another $30)

Archived