cruising at christmas

Pacruiser02

We are going on a cruise 2 weeks before christmas...will the ship be decorated for the holidays?

Also, I hear there are lots of photo opps on the cruise....can carnival print Christmas cards? My sis went on a cruise last year and she had a nice photo taken of her on the ship (by a carnival photographer) and then she purchased it. I think it would be a cool idea if we had a family shot taken and then printed into a Christmas card!

Thanks!

I think there is a ability for christmas cards, though Im not sure you could get them done in time for sending out this christmas. They do make them on the ships.

I did Triumph Dec 4th and Dec 9th?? last year and they decorated the ship in between those two cruises. So for the first leg no christmas decorations.

You will probably have them up by 2 weeks before christmas, but its up to the CD on each ship when they decorate.

We are going on a cruise 2 weeks before christmas...will the ship be decorated for the holidays?

Absolutely! These days they usually start decorating before Thanksgiving.

Also, I hear there are lots of photo opps on the cruise....can carnival print Christmas cards? My sis went on a cruise last year and she had a nice photo taken of her on the ship (by a carnival photographer) and then she purchased it. I think it would be a cool idea if we had a family shot taken and then printed into a Christmas card!

Thanks!

Dunno, but it would be cool.

Thanks!

We always use one of our formal night photos for our Christmas card. There are plenty of online sites where you upload the photo and pick the card design and saying that you want.

We have used Walgreens, Snapfish and York photo labs. I usually have my cards and envelopes in less than a week.

I'm sure these sites already have the Christmas card layouts online so that you can get an idea of what you might like.

Archived