Early Saver Access to Old Booking Engine

Ken076

I just received copy of below message from Carnival:

"With the release of the new booking engine on Carnival.com guests booked on the Early Saver are now unable to check the category rates to see if they’ve dropped. Marketing has drafted a message that is now posted on Carnival.com with a link for guests to access the old booking engine. This link is also in a FAQ and on the Early Saver landing page. Once the guest accesses the old booking engine, they will have received a cookie and will no longer have access to the new engine unless they clear the cookie. If they have any questions or problems, they can contact eSolutions at 1-800-845-2599."

ken

you have now become my best friend forever...I soo hated that old ..new way:confused: and now thanks to you I am able to check everyday...obsessively like i used to..Thank you.. thank you.. thank you...

I add the link to my favorites :D

thanks! However, I am not so lucky as to have a price drop as my Cove balcony 7C is sold out for our Feb. 26th Dream cruise :( I booked early and was not expecting them to sell out so fast - oh well, I'm so happy we booked a Cove!

Host Mach posted the link a few days ago. I think this is just Carnival's way of making sure we all have it. I for one am grateful.;)

I didn't see it. So I am thankful the OP posted it too!!

This brought me to the new booking site. Am I missing something?

Me too - link brought me to the new booking engine.

Just pretend book your cruise using that page, it will bring you to the OLD style page eventually.

It didn't work for me and I went through the entire process. I thought I read where it won't work if you're using IE. Is anyone able to get back to the "old" booking engine via IE?

Thanks.

I am using IE8 and it worked for me.

thanks! However, I am not so lucky as to have a price drop as my Cove balcony 7C is sold out for our Feb. 26th Dream cruise :( I booked early and was not expecting them to sell out so fast - oh well, I'm so happy we booked a Cove!

Ours too..we booked a 4S room (Panorama deck) on the Dream...apparently there is only only 2 quad Spa inside staterooms... ours and someone elses...because there are 3 of us in our room it won't let me check any other Spa I.S.

We got it for a crazy good price so I don't mind!

Archived