Early Saver Access to Old Booking Engine

Ken076

The link worked for me.

I do have a question about ES though. (Not to hijack the thread) but since my catagory is apparently sold out, if another catagory (higher than mine) goes down in price lower than what I paid for my lower catagory, does that mean I can get an upgrade for free? This is the first time I have booked ES so I am really confused.

Thanks. :D

The link worked for me.

I do have a question about ES though. (Not to hijack the thread) but since my catagory is apparently sold out, if another catagory (higher than mine) goes down in price lower than what I paid for my lower catagory, does that mean I can get an upgrade for free? This is the first time I have booked ES so I am really confused.

Thanks. :D

Yes you can get an upgrade and the price difference in OBC

I just received copy of below message from Carnival:

"With the release of the new booking engine on Carnival.com guests booked on the Early Saver are now unable to check the category rates to see if they’ve dropped. Marketing has drafted a message that is now posted on Carnival.com with a link for guests to access the old booking engine. This link is also in a FAQ and on the Early Saver landing page. Once the guest accesses the old booking engine, they will have received a cookie and will no longer have access to the new engine unless they clear the cookie. If they have any questions or problems, they can contact eSolutions at 1-800-845-2599."

ken

I hate the new Carnival website. Thanks for the link!

Thanks_mcHT_Smiley-vi.gif

• 2 months later...

Archived