Splendor

Harbie

I was wondering if you can order room service anytime, if there is extra charges to do so and is there food available 24/7? We have never cruised before. I wodered about getting my coffee right away in the morning-or do they have coffee machines in each room?

Hi there.

Yes, you can order your coffee the night before and have it delivered.

Our last cruise was last year and I think if I remember correctly you can order room service as late as you want.

You can also order your breakfast the night before to have it delivered to your room.

We leave the little room service tag on the door. They get picked up in the wee morning hours. Coffee, juice and maybe a muffin or something. We let the delivery serve as our friendly wake-up call every sea day. We always give a small tip and then enjoy the snack in bed or on the balcony. :)

We use room service as a wake up call. Fill out the order the night before and, if it is early enough, they will call to let you know it is on the way.

Put out the tip money on the table before you go to bed so you don't have to look for it when you wake up and are all groggy.

The coffee from room service is usually good, unlike that sludge found at the self-serve on at the buffet.

We use room service as a wake up call. Fill out the order the night before and, if it is early enough, they will call to let you know it is on the way.

Put out the tip money on the table before you go to bed so you don't have to look for it when you wake up and are all groggy.

The coffee from room service is usually good, unlike that sludge found at the self-serve on at the buffet.

How early does it have to be before they call you? I get mine delivered at 7 in the morning and they have never called. I know they have on NCL but not on Carnival.

Archived