New expanded dinner buffet - formal attire?

pacheco18

I just read that M class ships will have another dinner option -- an expanded buffet -- which will replace the informal dining option for formal nights.

Would I be correct in assuming that there is no requirement of formal attire at this new buffet?

I just read that M class ships will have another dinner option -- an expanded buffet -- which will replace the informal dining option for formal nights.

Would I be correct in assuming that there is no requirement of formal attire at this new buffet?

Yes...

Thanks

That is great news for those of us who prefer a resort casual cruise and don't want to schlep the extra suitcase.

It also allows those who love formal nights to continue to dress up.

Good move, Celebrity. Something for everyone.

We just got off the Constellation last week and had a fine vacation. We found the food options pretty good, but we would have liked a choice between the "formal" dinning room and the self service buffet. (without an up charge) We went to both formal nights, but skipped two other meals in the main dinning room. After touring Rome and Florence all day, the thought of being at dinner until 11 p.m. was too much. We had not been on X since way back in 2002 on the Millennium. On that cruise they were trying out a casual, full service meal in the upstairs room. At that time we enjoyed that option.

Archived