Ahoy Mateys

Cygneagile

Can anyone tell me if Carnival allows you to purchase transfer from the Tampa Cruise Ship Port to the Tampa International Airport. A one way transfer only. Too many sites to view to get answer on the Carnival Web pages

thanks

It takes 2 clicks of the mouse. Type in Tampa transfers on the Carnical site, then click on Tampa cruise transfers in the search that comes up. Very easy, less time then it took you to post. That way you have the up to date information and not from someone who may have used it in the past.

Can anyone tell me if Carnival allows you to purchase transfer from the Tampa Cruise Ship Port to the Tampa International Airport. A one way transfer only. Too many sites to view to get answer on the Carnival Web pages

thanks

Can't tell you about Tampa specific, but we approached the person holding up the Carnival sign when we got off the airplane, and asked if we could purchase a transfer.

Was told yes, paid, and was transported to the ship.

Thank you for your replies

One Way: $18.00 Round Trip: $36.00

T'was easy as noted.

Taxi from Cruise Terminal to Airport is approx. 25.00 plus tip for luggage.

So it is very close. By the time you tip the Taxi and delays in trafic, we may be wise to book the one way transfer.

We are arriving one day ahead from Toronto and staying close to the Port. Our winters are unpredictable so just to be safe.

Thanks

thanks

Right now the price is $18 one way per person, price is subject to change.

T'was easy as noted.

So it is very close. By the time you tip the Taxi and delays in trafic' date=' we may be wise to book the one way transfer.

We are arriving one day ahead from Toronto and staying close to the Port. Our winters are unpredictable so just to be safe.

Thanks[/quote']

Hey C'est......

Believe me...it is so much easier and faster to do the taxi. You will wait for the bus too long. Depending on what time your flight is.

T'was easy as noted.

So it is very close. By the time you tip the Taxi and delays in trafic' date=' we may be wise to book the one way transfer.

Thanks[/quote']

Bus driver may also expect a tip. We did Carnival transfers one time. Delays in traffic also effect the bus, with a taxi you won't stand in a long, hot line while they load luggage, sit on the bus while they wait for others (it is warmer by the minute) that have transfers, wait for your luggage to come off the bus at the end to hand it to a porter, and then get in line to check in at the same time as all the others off the bus. I am not saying you won't experience some of this as normal routine (lines, tips) but for an extra $7 bucks the quality of your ride will be a lot better. ;)

When we walked out of the Tampa terminal there was a shuttle service advertising for walk up business - $8 per person, we were on our way in 5 minutes and at the airport 15 minutes later. Skip the cruise transfer!;)

Good luck!:)

When we walked out of the Tampa terminal there was a shuttle service advertising for walk up business - $8 per person, we were on our way in 5 minutes and at the airport 15 minutes later. Skip the cruise transfer!;)

Good luck!:)

I agree, when I boarded the Legend from Tampa, there were people outside the Terminal with flyers advertising the shuttle. I had no problem with it, they have plenty of vans available. I also signed up for Luggage Express on the ship, $20.00 more, they take care of your luggage, print your boarding pass, etc. I didn't see my luggage until I arrived in South Bend, IN. I LOVED it.

Melanie

I also signed up for Luggage Express on the ship, $20.00 more, they take care of your luggage, print your boarding pass, etc. I didn't see my luggage until I arrived in South Bend, IN. I LOVED it.

Melanie

Won't work for the OP - international flight.

Unless they recently changed the rules.

:pGosh, great feed back.

So, t'is decided we will go from taxi or shuttle once out of the terminal.

Our flight back to Toronto is not until 3:00 so we have plenty of time.

Being an international flight, I do not believe we can use the Cruise ship check in. So the shuttle even plus tip for luggage looks like the best deal.

I am so ready. Imagined just booked yesterday. 52 days to go.

Archived