Sunset times Western Caribbean in Feb

Katie John

We are sailing on the Dream in early February (first cruise). One of mine and dh's fave things to do on any holiday is to relax with a beverage and watch the sunset. We are cruising with my parents and they want early dining which is fine but I really don't want to skip our little ritual. If the sun sets at 6 could we watch it and arrive a few minutes late for dinner or would it be too late. We are a party of 7 so I don't think we will be sat with anyone other than our family who wouldn't mind if we were a few minutes late. Sorry for the lengthy post:)

We are sailing on the Dream in early February (first cruise). One of mine and dh's fave things to do on any holiday is to relax with a beverage and watch the sunset. We are cruising with my parents and they want early dining which is fine but I really don't want to skip our little ritual. If the sun sets at 6 could we watch it and arrive a few minutes late for dinner or would it be too late. We are a party of 7 so I don't think we will be sat with anyone other than our family who wouldn't mind if we were a few minutes late. Sorry for the lengthy post:)

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/sunrise.html

put in the name of the place. If the sun sets at 6pm then i think a matter of minutes is good for being a few moments late for dinner- If the sunsets at 6:30 then head to the buffet. Even if you have your own table it throws the wait staff off - and they gotta set up for the next dining time,.

-

From looking at that site I think the set sets about 6:30- 6:45. IMHO- that is rude to show up that late for dinner

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/sunrise.html

put in the name of the place. If the sun sets at 6pm then i think a matter of minutes is good for being a few moments late for dinner- If the sunsets at 6:30 then head to the buffet. Even if you have your own table it throws the wait staff off - and they gotta set up for the next dining time,.

-

From looking at that site I think the set sets about 6:30- 6:45. IMHO- that is rude to show up that late for dinner

I absolutely would not show up that late. I was thinking if the sun set at 6 pm and we would only be 8-10 minutes late. If it is at 6:30 we will have to miss it:(

Archived