Freedom Question...Serenity Area

daisy7113

We sailed her in May of this year and the Serenity deck is on the same deck as the waterslide. There are chairs, loungers, clam chairs, hot tub, bar and hammock. Clam chairs are very comfy.

It's actually two decks, decks 12 and 14. We just sailed her two weeks ago. Clam shells are hard to come by, but they are comfy.

Yes, complely seperate. Different decks. just to add, the adult pool is rather "adult" if you know what I mean. surprised me there was so much affection shown in an area where children were still able to walk around but just not use the pool. This was later at night but still surprising.

But I just want to ask again, this area is seperate from the other adult area??

Just got off the Freedom on Saturday. The Serenity area is seperate from the adult area near the pool. Actually on opposite ends of the ship. I loved it. Spent a couple of late evenings with my DH snuggled in a clam shell and lounging in the chairs during the day.

But I just want to ask again, this area is seperate from the other adult area??

Haven't sailed her yet ... in 51 days! But the answer is, yes. Serenity area is on Deck 12 and 14 forward. Adult only pool is Deck 9 aft. I'm looking at the deck maps, so if I'm incorrect, someone with more knowledge can correct me.

Archived