Piano Bar

kathyemma

Lately, we haven't been lucky with piano bar guys. Indie especially.

We used to spend a lot of time there, sadly, most have just been content to be boring and please themselves!!

Bad news people....C & A told me that the piano player on the Oasis in November will be Ed Manego (Carol & Wrona's dud):eek::eek:. Apparently, from what snippets I have read, he is Australian and fancies himself - in other words - does not encourage sing-alongs & is b-o-r-i-n-g. Oh well, maybe Mark O'Bitz, the performer in the Globe & Atlas will be good, hopefully!:)

Canuck

Well, the Oasis has lots of entertainment places, I hear. On the Voyager of the Seas, I like the bands that play at night in the Viking Crown lounge. Last time was a Tina Turner type of singer -- really great. And the English pub had karaoke every night. Maybe the Oasis has something like this. And I read there is a jazz club, and a comedy club. I know I wouldn't get bored on the Oasis.

Bad news people....C & A told me that the piano player on the Oasis in November will be Ed Manego (Carol & Wrona's dud):eek::eek:. Apparently, from what snippets I have read, he is Australian and fancies himself - in other words - does not encourage sing-alongs & is b-o-r-i-n-g. Oh well, maybe Mark O'Bitz, the performer in the Globe & Atlas will be good, hopefully!:)

Canuck

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I will be on Oasis in NOV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I will just go and sing along anyways. I am an awful singer - maybe that will get him to encourage others to sing.

Kathy

Canuck

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I will be on Oasis in NOV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I will just go and sing along anyways. I am an awful singer - maybe that will get him to encourage others to sing.

Kathy

thanks for posting these. Paul O'Shea seems pretty good. We'll check him out in three weeks.

Paul O'Shea was on the Majesty when we were on 10/4-10/8 and he was very good! We went a couple of nights to the Schooner Bar to hear him (and so hubby could watch the baseball/football game at the same time)

thanks for posting these. Paul O'Shea seems pretty good. We'll check him out in three weeks.

Paul O'Shea was on the Majesty when we were on 10/4-10/8 and he was very good! We went a couple of nights to the Schooner Bar to hear him (and so hubby could watch the baseball/football game at the same time)

Archived