Four Points Sheraton in Miami Beach

Snowball

Have any of you stayed there before? I just booked this hotel through Priceline for our post-cruise stay. It is rated as 3 stars, is right on the beach, and is 2 miles above South Beach. The reviews I found on trip advisor were pretty good, but I wanted to see if anyone here has stayed there before.

Snowball, if you would be so kind... could you share with us your winning bid, any specifics and when you will be staying there?

I am just starting my search for a Miami hotel for our pre-cruise stay in June (4 rooms, 13 people... pretty big responsibility :p )

Ms JO UK - Thanks for the info! :)

Just4kixx - My initial bid was for 6/19/05 for 2 rooms. My first bid of $55 for a 3 star Miami Beach hotel was accepted and placed with the Four Points Sheraton. After getting the ok to book our pre-cruise hotel from some friends, two days later I was bidding for 3 rooms on 6/11/05. Thinking that maybe I started too high the first time, I decided to start out a little lower. My initial bid of $50 was rejected (said if I bid $14 more it would be accepted). I used a free re-bid zone and upped it to $53, rejected again. Added another free re-bid zone and bid $55 and it was accepted.

I checked the rates online and it appears that the going rate for this hotel is $119 a night, so I'm very happy with the price I got through Priceline.

Are you aware that any rooms booked through Priceline are only guaranteed to be able to accomodate 2 people per room? Allowing any additional guests will have to be requested via a call to the hotel.

Where in SE Pa are you from?

I stayed in the 4 Points Miami Beach for 4 nights in Nov 2004.

It's okay... my room was a little musty but was otherwise satisfactory.

The elevators are slow and tiny.

The pool and beach area are nice.

It should be fine if you are only there for 1-3 nights.

Archived