Rules About Wine

LiveLoveCruise

If I plan on taking my wine to the room for the evening, there is no fee, correct? Correct

Does one corkage fee cover all of your bottles? No, but have never been charged for any of my bottles

And lastly, if you purchase wine in the MDR and don't finish it in one sitting, are you also charged a fee?No.

If I plan on taking my wine to the room for the evening, there is no fee, correct?

Does one corkage fee cover all of your bottles?

And lastly, if you purchase wine in the MDR and don't finish it in one sitting, are you also charged a fee?

Corkage fee only applies if you bring your own bottle of wine to the dining room or steakhouse. It's generally at the waiter's discretion on whether or not they will charge you. We usually get charged once per trip. They have the right to charge you a corkage fee for every one of your own bottles.

Any bottle of wine that you purchase from Carnival, either through Bon Voyage or in the dining room, you won't be charged a corkage fee.

If I plan on taking my wine to the room for the evening, there is no fee, correct?

Correct.

Does one corkage fee cover all of your bottles?

No, that's per bottle and believe me, I've been charged for it. Uncork in your room and take a glass of wine to dinner.

And lastly, if you purchase wine in the MDR and don't finish it in one sitting, are you also charged a fee?

They keep it for you for the next evening.

We purchased one of the wine packages once onboard which was about a $20 savings. You could either get the bottle at dinner or pick the wine up at one of the bars and take it back to the cabin. We really liked this option.

Archived