Great Customer Service from Call Centre

cindilouwho

Just got off the phone from Le Club Voyage - had to request some info. I spoke to the most wonderful person....her name was Megan....she ROCKED! :D

I am going to call her from now on....helpful, fun, professional, knowledgeable and I got great service.

Just thought I would share. We always compliment the onboard staff but hardly ever the stateside folks.

Here's a gem!

Thank you for posting.

We also had a very good experience when calling about our July cruise. Unlike many agents on other lines the gentleman we worked with had actually been on the ship. That was such a unique experience.

I too think posts lauding something good are beneficial.

Hi Everyone !

I called Azamara a few weeks ago, and the person I spoke with, was very helpful and had a great attitude. Over the past few years, one of the issues with Azamara and Celebrity was their Loyalty Club teams had a number of negative comments posted on here. Until about a year ago, I've been on the phone with a few folks whom you sensed were disinterested, or didnt know the product. Not anymore. Both Celebrity and Azamara have done an excellent job of addressing the issues. I've seen a fine improvement in both teams.

I like that they are separating the brands, with their employees being dedicated to 1 product. This should help them become well educated in the products they offer, which in turn will provide a better customer service experience for their Guests.

As we are going to hear about the negative on the boards.... I like the idea of us sharing positive comments from excellent Azamara staff members.

Archived