Just what I was looking for

cruisegurl

In the interest of packing light for my upcoming 7 day cruise, I have been looking for a small assortment of eye shadows, blush etc in a compact case. If I can travel light on this cruise, maybe I can do the same on a Med cruise and land tour in the future. At the Sephora dept in JC Penneys I found a compact with 8 eye shadows, 4 lip gloss, and a blush all in a case that's about 3" X 2" and 1/2" deep. The eye colors include browns, lavenders, blue, greens and creams. The price was $15.00. It's perfect for what I want and I thought I'd share it in case anyone else was looking for the same type of product.

Anyways--Happy Cruising.

Sandra

In the interest of packing light for my upcoming 7 day cruise, I have been looking for a small assortment of eye shadows, blush etc in a compact case. If I can travel light on this cruise, maybe I can do the same on a Med cruise and land tour in the future. At the Sephora dept in JC Penneys I found a compact with 8 eye shadows, 4 lip gloss, and a blush all in a case that's about 3" X 2" and 1/2" deep. The eye colors include browns, lavenders, blue, greens and creams. The price was $15.00. It's perfect for what I want and I thought I'd share it in case anyone else was looking for the same type of product.

Anyways--Happy Cruising.

Sandra

Thanks. I'll check that out on my day off.

It's always a great idea to cut back wherever you can when packing. The only downfall to this kit would be the question, does it have to go into your 3-1-1 bag when flying due to the lip gloss?

I have this compact

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2980670?origin=category&resultback=560

it came in a small zippered case that included travel sized makeup brushes. It was a holiday promo from 2 years ago, I'm sure they will probably have something similar this year. I don't object to paying a higher price for something that I will have for years to come. Her brushes are high quality, the makeup is great, I use the kit a lot as I go between my different two jobs mid week.

I think other brands have the same concept, I think MAC has one as well.

If you haven't bought the one from Sephora yet now is the time to check it out. Sephora is currently running their friends and family discount which is 20% off your entire order and the code is FF2010. This is when I stock up on the essentials I use throughout the year! You can use it as many times as you want! Happy shopping!:D:D:D:D

Anyways--Happy Cruising.

Sandra

Hi, that sounds like a wonderful deal:)

If you haven't bought the one from Sephora yet now is the time to check it out. Sephora is currently running their friends and family discount which is 20% off your entire order and the code is FF2010. This is when I stock up on the essentials I use throughout the year! You can use it as many times as you want! Happy shopping!:D:D:D:D

I agree this is a great deal; I will be using it today.

Thanks!

Thank you for bring this up. I just remembered I have a lovely kit, possibly Lancôme, very similar to the one you described that I had to buy on a ship when some luggage didn't show up for the first day or so. The insurance reimbursed me for it and it's sitting in a drawer somewhere.

It's going to be found and it's going cruising with me.

Archived