Daily "what we did/what we ate" form

legaldiver

I guess I could generate a whole little booklet, but I really don't gamble(so I didn't think of that) and I try to pay for the cruise up front(so didn't create a balance or payment sheet) but again, that's a great idea, we could keep tweeking, but too much info would just overload me.:):p

Marshhawk... what a great idea, I wish I'd had that info when I cruised the Mediterranean last year.... it really would have helped organizing my review and all of my pictures... especially the port info.

Pat

Marshhawk... what a great idea, I wish I'd had that info when I cruised the Mediterranean last year.... it really would have helped organizing my review and all of my pictures... especially the port info.

Pat

See you are sailing in two days, have a great time!

Pat

I just kept a journal. Cheap one bought at the dollar store with blank pages. Recorded what day it was and where we were docked, which excursions we went on. Plenty of room to record my thoughts, experiences, who that handsome tour guide was (Fabio, he said). I'll be looking at it again before I go next year. The journal helped me organize my pictures, too.

Marshhawk, I just saw your wonderful creation, and though I didn't email to ask you for it, I did copy and save it. You have made a splendid contribution to the cruising world! Thank you so much. Jean B

You are very welcome.:)

What a great idea!! I always tell myself that I'm going to journal every day that I'm on a cruise and that usually lasts 1.5 days. This kind of 'questionnaire' will be easier, I think, and the 'what did I do/eat/see' entries should spark some other memories afterwards.

I would add to this, information about pre- and/or post-cruise stays - hotels, tours, etc.

Thanks for posting.

Me too! this will make keeping track of things we do much easier! thanks for posting!

Archived