Which beach has the Best.........?

12Cruise

Have you done a look through the posts on this forum? You can find the answers to most of your questions by just scrolling through.

I don't think Aruba is a particulary great place to snorklel. I find the drink/beer prices to be pretty much consistent, unless it's happy hour. "Best food" is subjective; what I think is good, you might hate. Not sure what you mean by, "the best shade".

Arubalisa - you are truly a Gem!! Now I can get with my fellow cruisers and see what exactly we want....snorkeling...or facilities...

Our 1st stop after cruising for 2 days in Aruba, so we want it to be an extra special day!

Thnx again!!

Arubalisa - you are truly a Gem!! Now I can get with my fellow cruisers and see what exactly we want....snorkeling...or facilities...

Our 1st stop after cruising for 2 days in Aruba, so we want it to be an extra special day!

Thnx again!!

You are welcome. :)

Unfortunately in Aruba you cannot have snorkeling with "soup to nuts" facilities. :(

Depending upon your other ports, you may want to skip the snorkeling and make it a beach day instead.

For a beach day with a variety of EVERYTHING...Palm Beach.

For a beach day with less variety but more laid back and relaxed...Eagle Beach.

Either one you cannot go wrong. :)

Arubalisa - yes, that is what we are finding out about Aruba. All we want is a small out of the way beach, with Amenities such as food/drinks served to us in our chairs, which are covered by palapas or umbrellas. Now really, is that too much to ask for on vacation. Ha!! :D

Thnx for your help. :smile:

Archived