Blue Lagoon format on Jewel?

Sandyshore

I'm wondering if Blue Lagoon on Jewel is similar to the fast-food-style setup on Dawn, or more like the sit-down-casual-restaurant-style on Gem. I believe the menu is similar, but the atmosphere is very different on the two I've experienced. I can't tell from the NCL website what I'll find on Jewel in January, and I'm curious. :)

I'm wondering if Blue Lagoon on Jewel is similar to the fast-food-style setup on Dawn, or more like the sit-down-casual-restaurant-style on Gem. I believe the menu is similar, but the atmosphere is very different on the two I've experienced. I can't tell from the NCL website what I'll find on Jewel in January, and I'm curious. :)

haven't been on the Gem but I think they are very similar. Blue Lagoon reminds me of a diner or Denny's type of eatery.

NIta

It's like the one on the Gem, not the Dawn.

I'm happy to hear that! The one on Dawn was always so hectic, being so near a stairway plus near exit doors leading out to the promenade. Gem's location is more peaceful, and prettier too, overlooking the atrium. Thanks!

I was not a fan of the sit-down style of Blue Lagoon on Spirit, but then again the Blue Lagoon on Jewel seems much bigger and more open than Spirit's version, and thus probably can accommodate a larger 1am rush. I think I will enjoy the sit-down style more without the cramped feeling of being in a major hallway and only about 10 tables.

didnt like the BL on the JEWEL we missed the quaintness and charm of the BL that was on the STAR and SPIRIT which now the STARs is gone and much like the JEWEL...to bad we really liked the BL it was one of our favorite nightly stops on the STAR and when we cruise on her again in FEBRUARY it will be MISSED!!

Archived