Early saver reservation - have to change date

KP&BP

When I booked our February cruise with the Early Saver plan, I did not know that my husband would change jobs and would not be able to go in February. I can reschedule for April and need to call the online broker, but would like to ask what the consequences will be so that I can be prepared when I call.

I understand that there will be a $50 per person penalty, but what about the rate in April? Do I still get the rate that I booked in February or will I have to pay the difference?

Appreciate any advice or information that you can provide - thank you!

Unfortunately, you have to pay the current April rate, which is probably higher than Feb's.

Yes, and the $50 pp penalty. Do the cancel and rebook at the same time, otherwise they want to use your future credit and give it to you as OBC instead of toward the next cruise.

When I booked our February cruise with the Early Saver plan, I did not know that my husband would change jobs and would not be able to go in February. I can reschedule for April and need to call the online broker, but would like to ask what the consequences will be so that I can be prepared when I call.

I understand that there will be a $50 per person penalty, but what about the rate in April? Do I still get the rate that I booked in February or will I have to pay the difference?

Appreciate any advice or information that you can provide - thank you!

You will pay whatever the rate is for the new cruise you are booking.

Archived