New Orleans parking question.

Yazoo cruiser

Looks like we may have to make terminal parking or off site parking if I can't find a hotel that offers parking...thanks for all the info here.

Christi,

Through some research , I have found that the "free" parking @ a lot of these hotels is merely an increase in the room rate. I for one, would rather suck it up and have my vehicle @ the port for a quick escape.;) I don't want to have to wait for a shuttle with an 11 hour drive home after a 7 day cruise.:eek:

Christi,

Through some research , I have found that the "free" parking @ a lot of these hotels is merely an increase in the room rate. I for one, would rather suck it up and have my vehicle @ the port for a quick escape.;) I don't want to have to wait for a shuttle with an 11 hour drive home after a 7 day cruise.:eek:

Iv done the $99 at the Holiday Inn superdome twice now, no extra charge for parking up to one week. I didnt feel like the price was that much out of line for being on the outskirts of the french qtr.

I used a taxi after wards .. worth it to me.

Iv done the $99 at the Holiday Inn superdome twice now, no extra charge for parking up to one week. I didnt feel like the price was that much out of line for being on the outskirts of the french qtr.

I used a taxi after wards .. worth it to me.

I think the best price we were able to get for the Holiday Inn Superdome was $136 - but that's in the end of April, so maybe the lower rate rooms were all gone? No worries, most of our group decided to book here too so we will fun wherever we end up!

Archived