Raffle?

bigbass

In a thread some time ago, a poster said something about a raffle with door prizes that you had to be present for in order to win on the first cruise day. We are sailing on Oasis and wondering if anyone has heard of this? If so where is it located?

Thanks, TONY

ottawapuppy has posted the cruise compasses for Oasis' eastern itinerary which show that if you tour the Spa on boarding day you get a raffle ticket for $250-$500 in spa products/services.

While I didn't see mention of it in the Oasis compasses, on our past cruises they usually had a raffle on embarkation day in the Royal Promenade where several names were drawn and various items were given away.

We sailed Adventure OTS 2 yrs ago and there was a raffle on the promenade on the 1st day. You had to complete a trivia sheet. My son won us a dinner for 4 at Portofino. We didn't see any raffles like this on the Oasis 2 months ago.

We sailed Adventure OTS 2 yrs ago and there was a raffle on the promenade on the 1st day. You had to complete a trivia sheet. My son won us a dinner for 4 at Portofino. We didn't see any raffles like this on the Oasis 2 months ago.

Dinner for 4 would be a nice prize

There was a raffle on Radiance this summer. There were trivia questions about shopping and services on the ship that you had to answer and submit. This took place on the first full day (a sea day). Then they drew names for various prizes. I won a "gold-by-the-inch" necklace and bracelet. My brother-in-law won a beverage package (which he had just bought - ended up getting the bought package refunded). You had to be present to win the prize. I don't remember what the other prizes were.

Archived