Hotel in Galveston to watch our ship come in?

Bimmie Girl

Where can we stay in Galveston the night before our cruise to watch our ship come in? I called the Harbor House and they are booked!!!! Our cruise date is Nov. 6th 2011, that is right 2011 and they are already booked!!!! can you believe that? LOL so i need another idea for a place that is close to the harbor or has a good shuttle to the harbor, has rooms to see our ship come in AND we can leave our car at while on our cruise. there has to be more than just the Harbor House right?:confused:

Thats the only one I know of that is that close. If you stay on seawall and stay on the 5th floor say of Quality Inn and Suites Beachfront, we could watch the ship come in. They have a free computer in the lobby where I was monitoring galveston.com to watch for it too.

Im sure there are other tall hotels just as good, just happens to be the one I like. They have the only indoor swimming pool I know of.

Where can we stay in Galveston the night before our cruise to watch our ship come in? I called the Harbor House and they are booked!!!! Our cruise date is Nov. 6th 2011, that is right 2011 and they are already booked!!!! can you believe that? LOL so i need another idea for a place that is close to the harbor or has a good shuttle to the harbor, has rooms to see our ship come in AND we can leave our car at while on our cruise. there has to be more than just the Harbor House right?:confused:

Tremont Hotel downtown (2 blocks from terminal)

watch from the rooftop deck and bar in the evening to watch sunset

Archived