Sky Suite or CC

travelteach326

Traveling on Summit next month. The prices are dropping. I was wondering should I stay in cc cabin on 9th deck or upgrade to a Sky Suite on 6.

What do you think?

A sky suite is wonderful, but you don't mention the price difference. That may help with others giving you advice on whether or not you should make the move.

Jo-Ann

Traveling on Summit next month. The prices are dropping. I was wondering should I stay in cc cabin on 9th deck or upgrade to a Sky Suite on 6.

What do you think?

If I were you I would go for the Sky Suite. The amenities are great and the room is bigger. You also get a butler. Deck 6 might be more quiet than deck 9 as well. Deck 9 is right below the Resort Deck with the pools are. That's just my opinion and would be my choice.

Happy Cruising! :D

Not to mention the free cappuchino and/or expresso delivered to your room whenever you like. I think it costs $5 at Cova cafe and it it still piping hot when the butler delivers it.

A sky suite is incredible with more storage space than we could use!

We really liked our afternoon tea where we could choose our own canapes, sandwiches, cakes from the tray which the butler wheels through at 4:30 most days. Once when we were away, he dropped off the CC canapes which were not to our liking.

Archived