Bed extenders for my tall husband

Liv to Cruz

I'm "only" 6'3" tall so I wouldn't have the problems taller cruisers would have, but I always get my beds in the queen sized orientation so I generally sleep sort of diagonal. This is pretty much how I sleep on my queen bed at home.

But by that, I assume you are sleeping alone. These people are a "couple." But be that as it may, this could be a solution if the two of you would be willing to not sleep together in the same bed. Chose a cabin that sleeps three. That way you can keep a queen orientation and the "shortie" can sleep in the single bed. Certainly not ideal but sometimes compromises need consideration.

For all of you tall people out there don't come to the UK if you find US beds small. UK standard double is 54'x75' (4'6"x6'3") from what I understand most couples in the US would tend to have a Queen which is 60'x80' (5'x6'8") so me and my hubby who sleep every night on a 54x75 bed and are both 6' are quite cramped by US standard, it's heaven when we come to the US and sleep in a US King.....spend half the night trying to find each other! So we are the 'same' as a couple of 6'5" each sleeping in a Queen. And yes my feet do hang over the edge!

Archived