Renaissance Marriott in Barcelona

DebPaul

We booked this hotel for a few reasons one was the free airport shuttle - however, I've read that it it not easy to find when you arrive at the airport and it does not come that frequently. Does anyone have any experience and suggestions? Also, does anyone have an email for this hotel...I could not find it.

Thanks

Debbie

We booked this hotel for a few reasons one was the free airport shuttle - however, I've read that it it not easy to find when you arrive at the airport and it does not come that frequently. Does anyone have any experience and suggestions? Also, does anyone have an email for this hotel...I could not find it.

Thanks

Debbie

Depends to the terminal you are arriving.

Best is to follow the SIXT car rental sign as they share the hotel shuttle.

Regards

HeinBloed

Did anyone use this shuttle to return to the airport from the Renaissance?

If we aren't too jetlagged, we are thinking of going into the city for dinner. We want to take it from the hotel to the airport to catch the train. Or will this be too much of a hassle?

We are planning on using this Hotel on the debarkation of our cruise. What is the best way to get to this Hotel from the Pier?:confused:

They have a shuttle you can arrange - it's a certain fee per person with no extra luggage charge. We had four people, so a taxi was just as reasonable, but if you are just a couple with few bags, the shuttle may be less expensive. There's a link to the info on their website - I don't have it anymore.

Best,

Mia

We are planning on using this Hotel on the debarkation of our cruise. What is the best way to get to this Hotel from the Pier?:confused:

I still have the information sent from their concierge if you are interested. They are two downloadable documents. It includes the shuttle schedule to and from the city, the airport, as well as the shuttle to La Rambla.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We've booked a night at this Marriott prior to our cruise Nov 4, 2011. We were able to get a room with Marriott points and the information we received indicated they had shuttle service to/from the port and also shuttle into the center of Barcelona (for a small fee).

If you have stayed here would you please give a short review of the hotel, the service, the ease of getting transportation into the center of Barcelona, etc.? We would greatly appreciate any information you may have.

Thanks

:D

Archived