New Adam Sandler Movie to be shot onboard Allure!

On Seatrade insider they announced that scenes from Adam Sandler's new movie "Jack & Jill" where he plays both title characters, twin brother and sister, will have scenes shot onboard Oasis of the Seas, during her inaugural voyages.

The movie stars Katie Holmes also.

No more info other than that at the moment...

Okay , except the filming will be on The Allure of the Seas, not The Oasis, and there is further info on The Allure threads including how people can sign up to be extras in the film.:D

On Seatrade insider they announced that scenes from Adam Sandler's new movie "Jack & Jill" where he plays both title characters, twin brother and sister, will have scenes shot onboard Oasis of the Seas, during her inaugural voyages.

The movie stars Katie Holmes also.

No more info other than that at the moment...

I am in the business of having a good life, we never know what is around the corner. I apply the "Work Hard, Play Hard" attitude, and December is the play hard bit.

Actually I am having some work done on my house, and it is cheaper to cruise than it would be to simply go to a hotel, just to get some hot water.

Chip? Lucky you..... a month on the Allure?!!!! Are you in the business?

Is this the first black eye for the Allure?

::Left leg into flame retardent suit, check. Right leg into flame retardent suit, check. Left arm, right arm, check. Zipper up, yep. Face Shield and Helmet, yup::

Second, if you count the "Taylor Swift Concert" in Cozumel on January 21st.

Yes, she's attractive. Yes, she's popular. Yes, she does have some talent. In a bag of kittens kind of way. ;)

(Opinions strictly my own...your mileage may vary...)

Oh Joy, just the movie star I would want to have filming on my cruise- NOT:D

Hopefully the filming won't take place during our pre-inaugural.;)

News you probably don't want to read. Who knows, you may even be in the Movie: :D

Royal Caribbean President and CEO Adam Goldstein disclosed in his blog this week that film crews would be aboard the ship in November during pre-inaugural events to shoot segments for Sandler's Jack and Jill, co-starring Katie Holmes and Al Pacino.

::Left leg into flame retardent suit, check. Right leg into flame retardent suit, check. Left arm, right arm, check. Zipper up, yep. Face Shield and Helmet, yup::

Yes, she's attractive. Yes, she's popular. Yes, she does have some talent. In a bag of kittens kind of way. ;)

LOL :D I'm on that cruise and I agree with you about Taylor Swift. :rolleyes::p

Okay , except the filming will be on The Allure of the Seas, not The Oasis, and there is further info on The Allure threads including how people can sign up to be extras in the film.:D

Ooops... Of course Allure.... dunno what I was thinking!

Glad they are not on my sailing. Movie shoots tend to take control of the area they are shooting in. Guess what that means. You the paying passenger do not get to use those areas while they are shooting.

And yes I do know what I am talking about. I got paid to keep the public out of the areas they had permission to film at, and these were public parks streets ect.... So on a privatively owned ship you loose they win. Want to use the flow rider or a pool on a sea day sorry it is closed we are shooting a film. I think you get the point.

This is not good news at all if your on this sailing.

I am in the business of having a good life, we never know what is around the corner. I apply the "Work Hard, Play Hard" attitude, and December is the play hard bit.

Actually I am having some work done on my house, and it is cheaper to cruise than it would be to simply go to a hotel, just to get some hot water.

Brilliant strategy! I like the way you think! :)

HILARIOUS!

Glad they are not on my sailing. Movie shoots tend to take control of the area they are shooting in. Guess what that means. You the paying passenger do not get to use those areas while they are shooting.

And yes I do know what I am talking about. I got paid to keep the public out of the areas they had permission to film at, and these were public parks streets ect.... So on a privatively owned ship you loose they win. Want to use the flow rider or a pool on a sea day sorry it is closed we are shooting a film. I think you get the point.

Well since this is happening during the Pre Inaugural sailings, no one can complain. Everyone on board is on there as a guest of RCI and free of charge.

Sounds like fun. I wish Chevy Chase and Beverly D'Angelo would make one more Vacation movie, this time on a cruise ship.

I think that would be a very good "Vacation" Movie. Since they already did Wally World, Traveled to Europe, had Christmas, and went last to Las Vages. Next up Cruise Vacation.

That is why it is booked for a PI, so that no paying passengers are inconvenienced at all. The only people on board will be invited guests, who will recive free drinks in compensation for the inconvenience of being sailing Guinea Pigs. Oh how I feel for them, ops sorry that should read ME:D:):D

News you probably don't want to read. Who knows, you may even be in the Movie: :D

Royal Caribbean President and CEO Adam Goldstein disclosed in his blog this week that film crews would be aboard the ship in November during pre-inaugural events to shoot segments for Sandler's Jack and Jill, co-starring Katie Holmes and Al Pacino.

"I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille.":D:D:D

No black eyes that I can see. Actually Royal Caribbean does this just to give some people more to complain about in life.:rolleyes:

No complaints here, just observations and opinions. Adam Sandler: not funny, just juvenile. National Lampoon's Cruise Vacation; now that could be funny:D.

Archived