Remote Check-In at Port of Miami

wavecruiser

Hi all,

Is anyone familiar or has used "remote check-in" on Carnival ships? This is a service that Carnival offers with partner airlines that allows you to check in to your flight onboard the ship and transfer your luggage to the airport. Specifically, we will be on the Valor and are flying JetBlue out of FLL. I have called both JetBlue and Carnival but they only provided minimal information (Carnival said that we have to wait until we're onboard to see what airlines are available that week). So, has anyone used this service recently, particularly at the Port of Miami?

Thanks in advance:)

Hi all,

Is anyone familiar or has used "remote check-in" on Carnival ships? This is a service that Carnival offers with partner airlines that allows you to check in to your flight onboard the ship and transfer your luggage to the airport. Specifically, we will be on the Valor and are flying JetBlue out of FLL. I have called both JetBlue and Carnival but they only provided minimal information (Carnival said that we have to wait until we're onboard to see what airlines are available that week). So, has anyone used this service recently, particularly at the Port of Miami?

Thanks in advance:)

The program is called luggage express. Just used it last month. In order to use it flying out of FLL your flight has to be leaving at 2pm or later.

I don't remember if JetBlue was on the list as we flew USAir.

Bill

Bill

Archived