Did Imiss something?????

I just sent him a message on the Countdown to Cruise thread. I should get a commission.:D

You all are so friendly!!! I love it! CC should make an alert so you get notified when someone comments on your posts. Not necessarily every response to an original post because that would get old when topics get 20some pages of responses, but when someone directly comments on your post at least (like a quote). It would really help in situations like this!

that is the one I did too, commission or labeled a stalker, lol

I started a thread.........hopefully he will see it.

This all could have been avoided if the right information was given when he originally asked.:rolleyes:

You all are so friendly!!! I love it! CC should make an alert so you get notified when someone comments on your posts. Not necessarily every response to an original post because that would get old when topics get 20some pages of responses, but when someone directly comments on your post at least (like a quote). It would really help in situations like this!

Thank you.........we all try to be..........but sometimes our buttons get pushed to the point that being friendly is really hard and doesn't mean anything.:o

I'm on a mission now............:D

You can be notified for any threads that you post in. When you make the post you need to do the drop down box for notification and one of the options is "instant email notification".

BTW Patti (Cruisenfever) is one of the best on here, trust all her info

You can be notified for any threads that you post in. When you make the post you need to do the drop down box for notification and one of the options is "instant email notification".

BTW Patti (Cruisenfever) is one of the best on here, trust all her info

OK, your check is in the mail.:D

But thanks for the kudos..........I have to say the same about you. It's all about team work.

This all could have been avoided if the right information was given when he originally asked.:rolleyes:

I couldn't agree more. The customer service reps really need to get their act together. :rolleyes:

Thank heavens for your wealth of knowledge and your willingness to help! :)

You get a gold star for all your efforts....wait, one just isn't enough....here, have a bunch of them, you deserve it.

unbranded-gold-star-confetti.jpg

OK, what is "PM" (as far as these boards go)!!

PM stands for Private Message...at least that's how I meant it :)

Many other chat boards have a Private message component enabled for members to communicate away from the public forums. It's kind of like sending an email to a particular member.

We gotta keep reminding people that the bookings prior to 5/17 are still eligible for the price drop obc after final payment, AND they need to remind RCCL of that when they call.

My bff is going in January 2011, and I found her two price drops in THREE days, with the second price drop being the day after final payment. I had to remind her and our TA that she booked before 5/17 so she would get the obc.

I really hope this poster here sees Patti's "signals".

Thanks, I just hope the OP comes back and sees my response.;)

Patti, Yes I did return ad I am happy about your response! However....why did the rep tell me that I couldnt have the OBC? And by the way, I did go and look at the date hat I booked and it was the 18th of May (wow sale).

Patti, Yes I did return ad I am happy about your response! However....why did the rep tell me that I couldnt have the OBC? And by the way, I did go and look at the date hat I booked and it was the 18th of May (wow sale).

Then you can only opt for an upgraded cabin, not OBC. Sorry. :(

May 18 is after May 17 (date the rules changed) so I'm afraid the RC people told you right. They don't do price drops (or anything else good) anymore...at least not after final payment.

Yes, RCI gave him the right information, but the OP originally said that the cruise was booked on May 10th. Information in this thread that followed said that the pricing policy changed on May 7th.........which was incorrect, it changed on May 17. Could have been an innocent error actually meaning to type in 17.

After final payment now (effective May 17,2010), if a higher cabin category than what you are booked in is reduced to reflect what you paid for your cabin, you can call and request an upgrade.

[quote name='gizzy15@iowatelecom.net']Patti, Yes I did return ad I am happy about your response! However....why did the rep tell me that I couldnt have the OBC? And by the way, I did go and look at the date hat I booked and it was the 18th of May (wow sale).[/quote]

[B][COLOR=orange]Gizzy - so glad you came back and saw the thread:D I was watching this thread and hoping that you would read it so that you could get a price drop. Now to find out that you booked May 18th:(....Oh well, at least you're going on the cruise and now know that what the rep told you was correct:) Happy sailing![/COLOR][/B]

[quote name='cruizinmimi'][B][COLOR=orange]Gizzy - so glad you came back and saw the thread:D I was watching this thread and hoping that you would read it so that you could get a price drop. Now to find out that you booked May 18th:(....Oh well, at least you're going on the cruise and now know that what the rep told you was correct:) Happy sailing![/COLOR][/B][/quote]
I think reading another thread that the OP actually did get an upgrade to another Cat cabin. :)

Archived