Dining

Scarlett09

Hi All,

We have booked a PG cruise for Oct 2011. It seems like a long time away..but I like booking in advance so I have something great to look forward to.

I have some questions about dining -

Are there set seatings for dinner?

Can we have a table for 2 only?

Also, does PG provide beach towels for guest?

Thanks!

Yep, lots of beach towels everywhere, as well as snorkeling equipment handed out at the beginning of the cruise!

I think the dining rooms are open at 6:30, and it's open seating in L'Etoile, the main dining room. The other two dining venues need reservations, which are easy to obtain when you board.

You will have such fun planning this trip over the next year!

Scarlett,

I enjoy reading the questions and messages from folks planning their first trip on the PG. We all had the same concerns (dare I say fears?) before we arrived on the PG. We had intended to have dinner alone before our first night however, the first evening the maitre'd pursuaded us to sit at one of the big tables and that is what we have done for the next 3 trips on the PG. Once or twice we have been a little self concious sitting alone at a big table until some other pax joined us, but we have never been disappointed with the interesting discussions we have participated in and some of the remarkable folks we have met.

It has never taken us long to let the "hang loose" philosophy of the islands wash over us.

Archived