Spirit Class Ships

Huck

We enjoyed it last year on the Liberty, too bad they can't.

I agree Huck.. it is nice to have.. LUV the layout of the Spirit class.. now if they could combine those into one ship and leave it that way.. unlike the Splendor and make the open aft smoking.. I would be happy:D

We just got back from the Triumph and I thought the screen on Lido distracted from the cruise experience. Instead of having live bands with Caribbean music, everyone just sat around and watched "the view" and other television shows. I can do that at home if I wanted! I have the Spirit booked for March and I am happy to know that there is no screen on Lido. The movies at night were nice, but not the entire day.

Also, I thought it was in bad taste that there were detectors at all entrances/exits to the photo area because guests were stealing photographs. It was the first time I had ever seen anything like that on a cruise ship.

On a third note of interest, people were leaving their empty beer cans everywhere - on the shelves in the gift shops, on the bathroom counter, on the floor in the atrium, in the elevators. I have never been on a cruise, where the guests acted in such a manner.

We just got back from the Triumph and I thought the screen on Lido distracted from the cruise experience. Instead of having live bands with Caribbean music, everyone just sat around and watched "the view" and other television shows. I can do that at home if I wanted! I have the Spirit booked for March and I am happy to know that there is no screen on Lido. The movies at night were nice, but not the entire day.

Also, I thought it was in bad taste that there were detectors at all entrances/exits to the photo area because guests were stealing photographs. It was the first time I had ever seen anything like that on a cruise ship.

On a third note of interest, people were leaving their empty beer cans everywhere - on the shelves in the gift shops, on the bathroom counter, on the floor in the atrium, in the elevators. I have never been on a cruise, where the guests acted in such a manner.

There are detectors at the photo area on all Carnival ships... sorry you don't like the security..

If you had issues with garbage laying around you should have brought it to the attention of the pursers desk..

I don't think the design of the Spirit class ships will allow for a big screen...and I hope I am right because it did nothing to improve my cruise experience when we sailed on the Freedom.

on my glory cruise, it seem like a big waste since they reshowed the same thing over and over again

Archived