Accommodation sydney

subaru94

wer'e staying at Meriton World Towers, they have 2 bed apts, they are great, 66 floors & up so the view is fab. Its a bit far to walk to ship but its a few mins in taxi.We are leaving from Circular Q so its a few blocks away in Liverpool St. i have stayed here twice before and wouldn't stay anywhere else in Sydney now. i book direct online

Looking at 2 bedroom apartment accommodation in sydney, looking at the Meriton Serviced apartments anyone stayed at these, wanting to be close go Sydney Harbour ready for our cruise?

Quay West apartments are right in The Rocks, and offer amazing views of the harbour...they are a little pricey, but a great way to start or finish a cruise.... :)

wer'e staying at Meriton World Towers, they have 2 bed apts, they are great, 66 floors & up so the view is fab. Its a bit far to walk to ship but its a few mins in taxi.We are leaving from Circular Q so its a few blocks away in Liverpool St. i have stayed here twice before and wouldn't stay anywhere else in Sydney now. i book direct online

Is that the Meriton World Towers in Kent Street or Pitt Street please?

Is that the Meriton World Towers in Kent Street or Pitt Street please?

No its the other one in Liverpool St,looks over the start of Darling harbour, we could see the Chinese Gardens Has mono rail out front too. World Sq underneath for shopping/food

No its the other one in Liverpool St,looks over the start of Darling harbour, we could see the Chinese Gardens Has mono rail out front too. World Sq underneath for shopping/food

Thank you have booked it, quite a good price too for a 2 bedroom apartment.

Archived