Navigator - current capt? Cd? Entertainers?

copnlpn2

I'll once again be sailing aboard one of my favorite ships - Navigator of the Seas on 11/15- and I'm wondering who the captain will be...Capt. Erick Standal or Capt. Patrick Dahlgren?

Can anyone tell me who the Cruise Director is for my cruise? Or who is the current Loyalty Ambassador and the head Maitre' D (Aston, perhaps?)?

And finally can anyone tell me what the entertainment lineup is and who is playing in the piano bar for my cruise?

Thanks!

Hey, Irene - I see you love the Navigator as much as I do! Like you, I'll really miss Capt. Bang...he was a real hoot during my bridge tour. And I'm super sorry that Mary Ann is no longer LA on the NOS!

Wolfcathorse - thanks for letting me know Capt. Dalhgren will be in charge. Not really very familiar with him....

Anyone know the answers to my other questions??? Thanks!

I'll once again be sailing aboard one of my favorite ships - Navigator of the Seas on 11/15- and I'm wondering who the captain will be...Capt. Erick Standal or Capt. Patrick Dahlgren?

Can anyone tell me who the Cruise Director is for my cruise? Or who is the current Loyalty Ambassador and the head Maitre' D (Aston, perhaps?)?

And finally can anyone tell me what the entertainment lineup is and who is playing in the piano bar for my cruise?

Thanks!

I suggest you send an email with your questions to:

_[/b]reservations@rccl.com"]web_reservations@rccl.com

(Watch the underscore.)

Thanks!

See ya in 19 days! Woo-Hoo!!!

Does anyone know where Capt Bang is now?

Irene

He is currently on Voyager !!! :( It bums me out that he is there now and not on Navigator.

I was looking forward to possibly seeing him again on our upcoming Navigator cruises. We met him on 2 other Navigator cruises along with his wife and he was always fun and very pleasant to talk with. Navigator is one of our favorite ships and will miss seeing him.

Archived