Voyager and Cozumel Help, Please

patannel

First time for RCCL and Cozumel. Can anyone here give me details?

( We have Roatan covered with good information and leaving Belize open till we get there)

Where will Voyager dock in Cozumel?

How far will one have to walk from ship to taxi service? Any other mode of transportation. if mobility problem to taxi stand? Golf cart, pedi cab, mini bus? Do we line this up after we board the ship or just get off ship and wait to hail something? Are most people on RCCL young and they jump off the ship and go ZIP LINING AND SCUBA DIVING? Sorry just a little frustrated.

One group going to private beach by taxi other group doing Atlantis Sub first. Do you walk from ship to taxi for Atlantis?

It is so hard to book these things and not know if we can get to them.

Thanks in advance.

First time for RCCL and Cozumel. Can anyone here give me details?

( We have Roatan covered with good information and leaving Belize open till we get there)

Where will Voyager dock in Cozumel?

How far will one have to walk from ship to taxi service? Any other mode of transportation. if mobility problem to taxi stand? Golf cart, pedi cab, mini bus? Do we line this up after we board the ship or just get off ship and wait to hail something? Are most people on RCCL young and they jump off the ship and go ZIP LINING AND SCUBA DIVING? Sorry just a little frustrated.

One group going to private beach by taxi other group doing Atlantis Sub first. Do you walk from ship to taxi for Atlantis?

It is so hard to book these things and not know if we can get to them.

Thanks in advance.

Belize: don't wait. Book with cave-tubing dot net. You dan do just cavetubing or cavetubing plus ziplining.

Cozumel: SO many resorts and parks and beaches! Check out the Cozumel boards for suggestions. If you prefer to be less active for part of the day, but have an absolute blast, look into RC's Mexican Culinary Experience.

Voyager docks at the International pier. When you sign into CC theyare currently displaying a picture of Freedom and Oasis as the opening photo. This is where you will dock and you can see the distance to the pier.

It is a longer walk, but there is assistance should you need it..pedi-cabs.

When you get on shore, you are in a shopping area. You can proceed to the street. There is a cab stand there, you que up and grab your taxi. Pretty well organized and it moves quickly.

I wold recommend you try the cozumel web site along with info about Cuzumel on CC. Lots to do, ton of great beaches, lots of shopping (will require walking).

One of our favorite ports, we rarely do the same thing twice.

Texasmunk: Thank you! This is the place to check things...

The picture you referred me to is exactly what I needed to see! Funny that is today's picture on CC. Now if the Voyager would back in for me! I can make it to the shore buildings, rest, then go out and get in line for taxi ! Will do the pedicab on return, if needed. You have put my mind at ease.

Archived