Your Fleet Locations for Monday, October 25, 2010!

luvtwotrvl

Monday.jpg

Monday, October 25, 2010

Amsterdam – Laem Chabang (Bangkok), Thailand 8:00 am – Midnight

Eurodam – Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos 7:00 am - 3:00 pm

Maasdam – Frederiksted, St. Croix 10:00 am - 7:00 pm

Nieuw Amsterdam – Almería, Spain 8:00 am - 6:00 pm

Noordam – At Sea (from Cádiz/Seville, Spain to Madeira, Portugal)

Oosterdam – Scenic cruising Bahia Magdalena

Prinsendam – At Sea (Mediterranean Sea: from Civitavecchia/Rome, Italy to Dubrovnik, Croatia)

Rotterdam – Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 10:00 am - 4:00 pm

Ryndam – Key West, Florida 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm

Statendam – Acapulco, Guerrero, Mexico 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Veendam – Trujillo, Peru 5:30 am - 4:00 pm

Volendam – Napier, New Zealand 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm

Westerdam – CIVITAVECCHIA (ROME), ITALY 7:00 am - 5:00 pm

Zaandam – At Sea (from San Diego, California to Hilo, Hawaii – arrival October 29)

Zuiderdam – Half Moon Cay, Bahamas 8:00 am - 3:00 pm

Thanks for the report David. I don't even know why I looked at the location of the Eurodam. I was there on Grand Turk myself last Monday. We had a crew member who left the Eurodam on Saturday. He was to get a morning flight out to get to San Diego to pick up the Rotterdam in the afternoon. Transferred over. I hope he made it as we were late getting into Ft. Lauderdale as we had a rescue at sea late Friday night. If I could be on any ship today it would be the Zaandam as she makes her way to Hawaii. If she has a rough day at Sea it will be today. (First day out from Sea is always a rough day.)

Thanks for the report David. I don't even know why I looked at the location of the Eurodam. I was there on Grand Turk myself last Monday. We had a crew member who left the Eurodam on Saturday. He was to get a morning flight out to get to San Diego to pick up the Rotterdam in the afternoon. Transferred over. I hope he made it as we were late getting into Ft. Lauderdale as we had a rescue at sea late Friday night. If I could be on any ship today it would be the Zaandam as she makes her way to Hawaii. If she has a rough day at Sea it will be today. (First day out from Sea is always a rough day.)

I am so glad you really enjoyed your cruise and the ship too. It is nice to hear some positive news about the "Dam" ships.

Thanks,

David

David:

The only HAL ship I ever disliked was the old Westerdam. I beleive it was the Westerdam II. I did not care for the layout, I did not care for the dining room. I really liked nothing about that ship. I was on it from Ft. Lauderdale to Vancouver. I never booked that ship after that. It was originally the Homeric and HAL purchaed it and it went into the shop and cut it down the middle and put a whole new section in the middle. It streched the ship from 698 to 798 feet. I think that ship is now on the Costa lines.

David:

The only HAL ship I ever disliked was the old Westerdam. I beleive it was the Westerdam II. I did not care for the layout, I did not care for the dining room. I really liked nothing about that ship. I was on it from Ft. Lauderdale to Vancouver. I never booked that ship after that. It was originally the Homeric and HAL purchaed it and it went into the shop and cut it down the middle and put a whole new section in the middle. It streched the ship from 698 to 798 feet. I think that ship is now on the Costa lines.

Maybe they decided they wanted a stretch 'limo' (ship). Amazing how they can do that. Which Costa ship is it, as it sounds like one to be avoided because of the layout?

Archived