Sea Pass....RCCL

cruisingbajan

I have a few questions concerning the Sea Pass, I get the impression it serves as both a room key & a charge card. Is this correct?

My reason for asking is that in the event my girlfriend and I were to go off in different directions during the cruise and she wanted to charge something and I had the Pass or vice versa would we have to go searching for each other? Also if we were to decide to go off in opposite directions and to meet back at the oom at a certain time.

All these questions are moot of course if you get more than one Sea Pass :D

Thanks fot your help guys... You know how we first time cruisers are? :rolleyes:

HI!!

You each will get your own Sea Pass. You need it to enter and exit the ship in port, to charge stuff to your cabin and to get into your cabin. You can secure your charges with cash or credit card. (They can both be on the same CC or you can use different ones.) They will take your photo and put it on the card digitally so the guard knows who you are and whether or not you have returned to the ship.

Any more ???s We love to help!!!

Yup.....ditto what springtxbill said. And that way you don't have to worry about using up all your cash at the beginning. You can pay at the end and then have a smaller CC bill to worry about.

BUT one piece of advice......I suggest that if you want to pay all or part in cash...DON'T wait til the last night/day. Maybe go early the 2nd to last day, pay what you want (or even a little more...they will give you a refund). The reason is guest relations can be a MESS on dis-guesting day!

you're very welcome....hey all these fine people helped me get ready for my 1st cruise, so now i can return the favor. It's funny though, no matter how much prep work and advice you read, it always seems that there are some little tips or stuff that no one mentioned.

My best advice is keep an open mind, try new things and take lots of pictures. Hey, you're on vacation right???? You saved and worked all year for some fun....be sure to HAVE FUN right??!!!

Archived