re obstructed cabins Crown Princess?

cruzisme

Does anyone have photos showing any of the obstructed cabins on the Crown Princess? Looking at the brochure, I can see different size tenders or lifeboats, but knowing ahead of time is always helpful.

Or, please direct me to a previous thread on the topic if one has already been started?

TIA:)

Here are several hints for you. First, the deck plans are pretty accurate, so if a cabin appears to be in between boats, it'll have a relatively good view. Some, in category F toward the aft on some ships, have almost no obstruction. The smaller boats are lifeboats and even if you're behind the bow or middle of one of them, you should still have some view. These craft are raked higher on the aft end, so a cabin right behind the stern of a lifeboat wouldn't be as choice. The biggest boats are the tenders; they will completely block the window -- you'll have a lovely view of the interior!

What I do is to see what exact cabins are available on the sailing I'm interested in, and then do a search on this board for that cabin number. Someone may have posted a photo or a description of that exact cabin (on that ship or one of her twin sister ships). Also, a thread exists on the board of photos from obstructed view cabins -- generally that thread pops up in any search because there are a ton of posts and photos on that thread. The search feature can be really, really helpful and time-saving when it comes to finding out info about a specific cabin. Another hint: if the cabin number you search returns no hits, try the cabin number of the same cabin on the other side of the ship (E311 and E314, for example, on the CB) -- it would have the same view as both sides of the ship are identical.

Hope this helps.

There's definately a "post a photo" thread of obstructed view Princess cabins floating around here somewhere. I think it been a few weeks since it was on the first page here. But the good news is the thread had ALOT of posted photo's of obstructed views.

Maybe a search ?

Srpilo

I actually found it! Usually I can't but I must have inputted the right search words this time. This should keep you busy for awhile!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=830062&highlight=photo+obstructed+view

Remember that the Crown, Emerald, and Ruby are identical so views from cabins on one will be the same on the other two. Also, if you have a specific cabin in mind and don't see it on this thread, do a search as I said above -- there are other posts with cabin photos besides in this thread.

Have fun!

Does anyone have photos showing any of the obstructed cabins on the Crown Princess? Looking at the brochure, I can see different size tenders or lifeboats, but knowing ahead of time is always helpful.

Or, please direct me to a previous thread on the topic if one has already been started?

Ruby/Crown/Emerald are identical, maybe this will help....

EmeraldObstructedView1-1.jpg

I always book obstr view, just for the daylight option. Don't have pix, but yes, it is a tender you see. Check deck views and book a obstr cabin between the tenders.

Archived