on Board credit

Dog Drool

If you go to "My Account" and then to "My reservations" In the first paragraph you will see a "click here". Do that and it will bring up a statement of your account. Have a great time on your cruise, looking forward to your review, we will be on the Westerdam in Feb.

I just followed the above directions and no where can I see the amount of shipboard credit that we have coming for a cruise in November.

I believe that you can only see the amount if you have booked directly through HAL.

We do get a copy of the amount of shipboard credit we are getting -- our TA sends us a copy. And then I make an extra copy to take with us.

I actually found it by mistake when I was looking for a cruise that I put on hold, they don't tell you about it any place in the website.

I just followed the excellent directions and do ss my OBC for my next cruise (in 31 days) but it does not give me the option for viewing my 2 cruises in September.... Guess I have to wait untill I get home from the next one...

Joanie

I just followed the above directions and no where can I see the amount of shipboard credit that we have coming for a cruise in November.

I believe that you can only see the amount if you have booked directly through HAL.

We do get a copy of the amount of shipboard credit we are getting -- our TA sends us a copy. And then I make an extra copy to take with us.

That may be true, we usually book directly with HAL. My credit was for having stock, not sure if that makes a difference or not.

If you go to "My Account" and then to "My reservations" In the first paragraph you will see a "click here". Do that and it will bring up a statement of your account. Have a great time on your cruise, looking forward to your review, we will be on the Westerdam in Feb.
I actually found it by mistake when I was looking for a cruise that I put on hold, they don't tell you about it any place in the website.
That may be true, we usually book directly with HAL. My credit was for having stock, not sure if that makes a difference or not.
That only works if you booked directly with HAL. The paragraph says:

If you've purchased a cruise or placed a cruise on hold on http://www.hollandamerica.com, it may take up to 24 hours to display your reservation in your account. To make a payment or purchase a cruise placed on temporary hold on http://www.hollandamerica.com, please click here.

OP: you'll have to ask your TA.

and used up my FCCs. I will buy some when we get on board oru Nov. cruise and my TA says that it can be applied to an existing res. not fully paid for but a deposit paid and then she will apply the additional $100 pp to that cruise as an additional deposit and we will get the obcs.

That only works if booked directly with HAL & not with a Travel Agent:

Our OBC is for stock too & when you book with a TA this is what comes up when you hit click here:

You do not have access to reservation number XXXXX Please verify the reservation number and retry. (Advisory 5067)

As a previous poster mentioned, your Travel Agent will have that info. & suggest you take his confirmation along with you & be sure to check your account when your board..

Cheers.....:)Betty

Archived