Jolly Pirates

AngelKappie

Hi Everyone!!!!!

I was wondering if anyone has been on Jolly Pirates recently???

We are booked with them in November and wondered what everyone has to say about them recently?

We are looking for something fun, safe, something that is ok for my elderly parents. They will not be doing the snorkeling due to to hard from them getting on and off the boat. One reason I went with JR is they have a shaded area for them if the sun gets to much! I know they will not mind music at all, but some posted in past that it was extremely loud? Don't know if they would like that!

My in laws are excited to go out on a sail boat ride and to see us all have fun! I want them to have fun too! ;)

My family went with them in April. Our ages ranged from my 22yo daughter to my 78yo father. Everyone had a great time. The music wasn't loud at all. The crew kept everyone laughing and involved. More than a few times they brought me a drink when I was dry. The people on our ship ranged in age from around 8 - 80+. My father did some snorkeling and had no trouble getting on or off. I would highly recomend them.

My family went with them in April. Our ages ranged from my 22yo daughter to my 78yo father. Everyone had a great time. The music wasn't loud at all. The crew kept everyone laughing and involved. More than a few times they brought me a drink when I was dry. The people on our ship ranged in age from around 8 - 80+. My father did some snorkeling and had no trouble getting on or off. I would highly recomend them.

Thank you very much for your input! ;)

We decided we will for sure give the a try! Would love to see my inlaws get in the water! I would not be surpirsed if my Mother in law does! :D

Hi Everyone!!!!!

I was wondering if anyone has been on Jolly Pirates recently???

We are booked with them in November and wondered what everyone has to say about them recently?

We are looking for something fun, safe, something that is ok for my elderly parents. They will not be doing the snorkeling due to to hard from them getting on and off the boat. One reason I went with JR is they have a shaded area for them if the sun gets to much! I know they will not mind music at all, but some posted in past that it was extremely loud? Don't know if they would like that!

My in laws are excited to go out on a sail boat ride and to see us all have fun! I want them to have fun too! ;)

We're booked with them this month. Haven't done before, but have heard good things....

• 3 weeks later...

We've done them twice and had a great time. I would suggest that anyone not comfortable in the water stay on the boat at the shipwreck snorkel spot. Both times it's been really rough in the water. I've never been able to make it to the shipwreck. My husband has though and said it was hard getting to it and tough to see. The next snorkel spot is very calm. It's not the greatest snorkeling in Aruba anyway but the boat has a fun atmosphere, the lunch is good and they keep those drinks coming!

Archived