Dream Dining Question...

daisy7113

We went to the steakhouse on a night we knew it was not formal night. We absolutely loved the steakhouse, I have booked a reservation for the steakhouse on our next cruise on the Freedom as well as the Chef's table. It's all really a matter of preference, we also booked it on a sea day so that we did not feel rushed coming back from port. Enjoy!

Second what Wendymac did...Non-formal night (i.e., not Sunday or Thursday nights) on a sea day. Our experience has been that the Tuesday and/or Wednesday menus in the MDR haven't appealed to us as much as other nights. But that's just DWs tastes as I always see stuff I like. Some cruisers also do the Steakhouse on the first night, Saturday, especially if they are prebooking. Often later in the week, the seatings left might be too early (5:30P) or too late (9P) for you. Saturday night tends to be less crowded in the GAS. This might be an option if you're doing MyTime dining versus the more traditional seating times in the MDR. The first night is always a good night to do the MDR if you have early or late seating as you meet your waiters and other dining partners.

Archived