Will November Oasis cruisers see Allure????

The Adam Sandler movie that is being filmed onboard the Allure will be taking a cruise of it's own for 10 days once she arrives. I am not sure of the exact date this will be. At the casting call for extras they stated that filming would begin the 2nd week of November. My mother's boyfriend went to the try-outs and was told that for filming they will be on a 10-day cruise and would need to be available that week+. Now whether this cruise will just be sitting off the coast of Ft Lauderdale or an actual cruise, was not mentioned.

I know that they have to plant Central park once she arrives as well.

Anyone have any more info?

"Travel agents going on the Nov. 19 or 21 preview sailings of the Allure of the Seas might run into a few well-known faces while onboard: Al Pacino, Adam Sandler and Katie Holmes will be filming Sandler's upcoming movie "Jack and Jill" on the vessel during both sailings. "

Looks like TA cruise #1 will be 11/19-11/21 and TA cruise #2 will be 11/21-11/23. So Allure will be at Sea on Nov. 20th when Oasis and Navigator will be in Ft. L.

Just read that Allure will be arriving on November 11th. Where will she dock? When I board Oasis on november 20th, will her brand new sister ship be nearby? How cool would that be?

Those "in the know" please respond...:)

I believe that she will be out at sea on the 20th. I do think that RCI will use this opportunity to get the two ships together for photo ops while both are at sea as the Allure will not be that far out on those two night cruises to nowhere.

I am doing a tour and having lunch on the Allure on November 18th while it is docked. A local travel agency is doing it as a promotion; they will then do a short cruise to nowhere - without me, of course.

Thanks for the info on the 'movie stars' - I'll be on the lookout!

I believe that she will be out at sea on the 20th. I do think that RCI will use this opportunity to get the two ships together for photo ops while both are at sea as the Allure will not be that far out on those two night cruises to nowhere.

Wow! I hope you are right. That would make for good photo ops from Oasis of the Seas as well!:)

Archived